Full name: POK Phearoun
Work Location: National University of Management
Address: #D1, St 241, Boeng Tum Pun, Mean Chey, Phnom Penh
Contact: 012 728 990
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
– LL.M., Civil Procedure Law, Graduate School of Law, Nagoya University,
– Bachelor of Law, Royal University of Law and Economics, Cambodia, 2009
– Bachelor of Education in English (B.Ed.), Institute of Foreign Language, Royal University of Phnom Penh, 2009
– Certificate of Legal Clinic Course, jointly offered by Royal University of Law and Economics, and the East West Management Institute and the American Bar Association, 2009
– Coordinator of Research Center, National University of Management (2015-present)
– Lecturer in Law, Faculty of Law, National University of Management (2014-present)
– Coach of NUM Vis Team (2016-2018)
– Project Coordinator of ADB 50th Anniversary Essay Competition (2016)
– Project Coordinator of Cambodian Student Research Competition (2014-2018)
Professional awards and honors:
– Certificate of attendance in the “Training Session on Genesis of Research” hosted by the Royal University of Law and Economics under WANASEA project, 2018
– Bronze Medal Performance of Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports, 2018
– Certification of participation in the “14th Willem C. Vis East International Commercial Arbitration Moot in Hong Kng”, 2018.
– Certification of participation in the “14th Willem C. Vis East International Commercial Arbitration Moot in Hong Kng”, 2017.
– Certificate for the training session on “Strengthening the Women’s Leadership in Education Sector” organized by MoEYS, November 16, 2017
– Certificate of participation in the training session on “Internal Quality Assurance” organized by NUM, October 17, 2017.
– Certificate for participate in the “Capacity Development Workshop for GMS Institutions” organized by ADB, March 9-11, 2015.
Phearoun Pok (2013). A brief look into the practice of court settlement in Cambodian civil procedure: legal and practical aspects. Cambodian Yearbook of Comparative Legal Studies, 4, 91-97.
“Attractiveness of Cambodian Investment Law.” The Cambodian, Korean, and American Students’ Workshop on Law and Development, at National University of Management, on January 9, 2015.
Your involvement in Dockside:
- ASEAN Water Platform 2019, National University of Management, Phnom Penh, Cambodia