Full name : Chhay Phang
Work location: National University of Management
Academic background :
– January 2017: Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) at National University of Management (NUM).
– September 2001: MBA, Utara Universiti Malaysia (UUM).
– September 2005: Ms.ICT Utara Universiti Malaysia (UUM).
– May 1997: Engineer of Computer Science, Hanoi University of Technology, Vietnam.
Current position held/most recent position held :
Dean of Information Technology Faculty at National University of Management (NUM)
Field of research : Management
Research interests/topics : E-commerce
- Chhay Phang (2015). “Determinants of the Internet Adoption among Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) in Cambodia.”MUM Research Series, Volume II, Page 155-167.
- Heng Sopheap and Chhay Phang (2016). “Measuring the total Quality Management in the National University of Management: An initiative and empirical study.” MUM Research Series, Volume III, Page 49-73.
- Sau Lay, Chhay Phang and Sim Sovicha (2016). “Mobile Banking Adoption in Cambodia: A Case Study Wing LTD.” MUM Research Series, Volume III, Page 211-228.
- Chhay Phang and Sau Lay (2017). “An Evaluation of Customer Loyalty in Mobile Industry in Cambodia.” MUM Research Series, Volume IV, Page 251-271.
- Sau Lay and Chhay Phang (2017). “Determinants Research Writing Intention among Lecturer in Higher Education in Cambodia.” MUM Research Series, Volume IV, Page 171-205.
- Heng Sopheap and Chhay Phang (2017). “Evaluating Performance of Travel Agency in Cambodia: TQM based Approach.” MUM Research Series, Volume IV, Page 312-339
Your involvement in Dockside:
- October 2018: Participated in Summer School at University of Battambang, Cambodia