Full name : Nikola Kutin
Work location : European Federation of Inland Ports
Academic background : PhD in Economics, University of Nantes (France)
Interests : Network Analysis, Performance Analysis, Port Connectivity, Transport Policies
Field of Research : Maritime Economics, Network Analysis, Data Envelopment Analysis
- Nikola Kutin, Thanh Thuy Nguyen, and Thomas Vallée. 2017. “Relative efficiencies of ASEAN container ports based on data envelopment analysis“, The Asian Journal of Shipping and Logistics 33 (2): 67-77, DOI:10.1016/j.ajsl.2017.06.004
- Nikola Kutin, Perraudeau Y, Vallée T. (2016), ”Sustainable Fisheries Management Index: Methodological Proposal in the Case of ASEAN”, NUM research series, Vol. 3, pp.284-320.
- Nikola Kutin, Yves Perraudeau and Thomas Vallée (2015). ”Strengthening the Research Capacity of NUM: Creation of the Maritime and Inland Waterways Socioeconomic Observatory”, NUM Research Series, Special Edition, pp. 43-57.
- Dewan Ahsan, Nikola Kutin and Thomas Vallée. 2018. “Stakeholders Analysis in the Environmental and Maritime Fields in Cambodia” Affiliation: DOCKSIDE project consortium.
- Sophia Aspesi Areias, Nikola Kutin and Samina Ullah. 2017. “Business Integrity Country Agenda (BICA) Assessment Report – Cambodia” Affiliation: Transparency International.
- Nikola Kutin and Thomas Vallée. 2017. “Final Report: Maritime and Inland Waterways Observatory of Cambodia” Affiliation: National University of Management, DOI:10.13140/RG.2.2.19269.76006
- Nikola Kutin, Jérémy Pantet and Kang Sovannara. 2015. “Stakeholders’ Analysis within the Context of Maritime and Inland Waterways Observatory of Cambodia”, Affiliation: National University of Management, DOI:10.13140/RG.2.2.25980.64642
- Nikola Kutin, Marie-Sabine Saget and Thomas Vallée. 2017. “Assessing the Importance of Asian Ports by Applying Social Network Analysis”, International Conference on Logistics & Transport (ICLT 2017): “Supply Chain 4.0: Challenges and Prospects”, Bangkok, Thailand,DOI:10.13140/RG.2.2.33222.37446
- Nikola Kutin and Marco Corapi. 2017. “Stakeholders Analysis in the Environmental and Maritime Fields in Cambodia”, Environmental Maritime Research Workshop, DOCKSIDE project, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Nikola Kutin, Zakaria Moussa and Thomas Vallée. 2017. “Factors behind the Freight Rates in the Liner Shipping Industry”, International Conference on Asian Shipping and Logistics (ICASL 2017): Cooperation in Port Economy and Maritime Logistics under the “New Normal”, Qingdao, China, DOI:10.13140/RG.2.2.23156.04483
- Nikola Kutin, Thomas Vallée and Thanh Thuy Nguyen. 2016. “Evaluating the Relative Efficiency of ASEAN and non-ASEAN Container Ports by applying Data Envelopment Analysis”, International Conference of Asian Shipping and Logistics (ICASL 2016) – Sharing Economics and its roles to Shipping and Logistics, Keelung City, Taiwan, DOI:10.13140/RG.2.2.10363.41765
- Nikola Kutin, Thomas Vallée, Yves Perraudeau and Romain Monconduit. 2015. “Maritime Issues in Cambodia”, National University of Management and the French Embassy in Phnom Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
What is DOCKSIDE for you :
A project aiming to develop the quality of higher education and research in environmental and maritime fields.