Training session on “Implementation of Distance Learning” will be held at Social Innovation Lab room of National University of Management, Phnom Penh, Cambodia from February 27 – March 3, 2018 from 13:45 – 17:00.
Ms. Noemie LARROUILH from University of Nantes in France will train and share her knowledge and experiences on “Implementation of Distance Learning”. This training will be speaking about implementation of distance education necessary involved broaching pedagogical concepts, training organization and quality. This training will give those enrolled in the program the opportunity to acquire skills in distance learning concepts forms and good practices, training design, and program quality.
The objectives of the training are:
- Figure out the definition of distance-learning course, the main teaching forms and methods, the training medias.
- Build a training scenario
- Identify distance learning traps
- Gain a critical overview of training quality
- Identify strengths and weaknesses of a distance-learning course
- Understand the keys of a successful distance-learning program
Participants of the training will be able to acquire competences and abilities in teaching experience and computer-based tool experience after completing this course.
Each participant will need to come with their own laptop for this training.
Anyone interested to join this training session please kindly contact:
Mrs. LY Sokunthy via email@example.com or
Ms. RIN Sotheavy via firstname.lastname@example.org