DOCKSIDE Summer School 2019 will be organized on the 5th – 13th July 2019 at National University of Management (NUM) in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Following DOCKSIDE Summer School 2018 hosted by University of Battambang (UBB), and jointly with ASEAN Water Platform of WANASEA Project, co-funded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union
Its main theme is “Water and its Many Issues. Methods and Cross-cutting Analysis (2)”.
Plenary Sessions and Roundtables – 5 and 6 July 2019
Workshops – 8 to 12 July 2019
Closing Restitution – 13 July 2019
- Transboundary River Management / Water Governance / Water Exploitation (hydropower dam in South-East Asia): Politics; Environmental and Societal Impacts (vulnerable populations, ethnicity, etc.); Risks Management Strategies
- Development of Maritime Policy in ASEAN and comparisons with the EU
- Computer modelling and simulation of socioenvironmental systems / GIS – Urban Water Management and Health Issues
- Non-Conventional Water Resource: Wastewater Reclamation and Reuse (Urban Water Remediation)
- Field Research – Qualitative Methodologies in Social Science
Registration Form will be available soon.
For further information, please contact:
Ms. LY Sokunthy
National University of Management (NUM)
Further reading :