Training Sessions 9 March 2018
Training Session on “Cost-benefit Analysis, Bio-economic Modeling, Renewable Resource Economics” will be held at University of Battambang, Cambodia on 30-31 May 2018.
Professor Niels Vestergaard from University of Southern Denmark will train and share his knowledge and experiences on “Cost-benefit Analysis, Bio-economic Modeling, Renewable Resource Economics”.
Trainer’s profile : Prof. Niels Vestergaard
The goals of the two-days training session is to:
- provide understanding of the role of applied cost-benefit analysis to evaluation of public projects and policies within renewable marine resources
- practice how to apply Cost-benefit analysis in bio-economic modeling
- Develop basic principles to provide the conceptual framework underlying cost-benefit analysis.
- Markets and market process are distorted, incomplete, or missing
- Develop “shadow” or “efficiency” or “accounting” prices
- Free enrollment and get a certificate
- Basic knowledge of Excel and Economics is necessary.
The teaching style will be based on hands-on case studies and exercises supplemented with a few lectures.