Full name : Thomas Vallée
Gender : Male
Work location : Professor of Economics at the University of Nantes
Academic background : PhD in Economics
Interests : Trade Network Analysis, Performance Analysis, Fisheries economics, Maritime economics
Research project :
2018-2021: ANR CIGOEF (Climate Impacts on Global Oceanic Ecosystems and Fisheries) (coordination IRD, France), http://www.agence-nationale-recherche.fr/Project-ANR-17-CE32-0008
Field of Research : Decision and Dynamic Game Theory; Environmental and Natural Resources Economics
Scientific articles (last 2 years):
- Can microalgae biodiesel contribute to achieve the sustainability objectives in the transport sector in France by 2030? A comparison between ﬁrst, second and third generation biofuels though a range-based Multi-Actor Multi-Criteria Analysis, G. Baudry, C. Macharis, and T. Vallée, Energy, (2018), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.energy.2018.05.038
- The Index of Economic Freedom: methodological matters, I. Dialga and T. Vallée, Studies in Economics and Finance, (2018), https://doi.org/10.1108/SEF-07-2015-0181
- Relative efficiencies of ASEAN container ports based on data envelopment analysis, N. Kutin, T.T. Nguyen, and T. Vallée, The Asian Journal of Shipping and Logistics, (2017). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajsl.2017.06.004
- Range-based Multi-Actor Multi-Criteria Analysis: a combined method of Multi-Actor Multi-Criteria Analysis and Monte Carlo Simulation to support participatory decision making under uncertainty, G. Baudry, C. Macharis, T. Vallée, European Journal of Operational Research (2017). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejor.2017.06.036
- Similarity in trade structure: Evidence from ASEAN + 3, Nguyen T.N.A., T.H.H. Pham, and T. Vallée, Journal of International Trade and Economic Development, (2017). http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/09638199.2017.1331372
- The challenge of measuring biofuel sustainability: a stakeholder-driven approach applied to the French case, G. Baudry, F. Delrue, J. Legrand, J.Pruvost, and T. Vallée, Renewable & Sustainable Energy Reviews, (2017). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rser.2016.11.022
- Economic integration in ASEAN + 3: A network analysis Nguyen T.N.A., T.H.H. Pham, and T. Vallée, Journal of Economic Integration, (2016). https://doi.org/10.11130/jei.2016.31.2.275
Chapters in book:
- Broadening the scope of MAMCA by implementing an exploratory scenario approach to support participatory decision-making under uncertainty: the range-based MAMCA, Baudry G., T. Vallée et C. Macharis, in “Sustainability mobility and transport : Muli-Actor Multi-Criteria Analysis”, C. Macharis et G. Baudry (eds), chapter 5, Edward Elgar Publishing, (2018), https://doi.org/10.4337/9781788111805
- Assessing the stakeholder support for different biofuel options in France by 2030 using the range-based MAMCA framework, Baudry G., T. Vallée et C.Macharis, in “Sustainability mobility and transport : Muli-Actor Multi-Criteria Analysis”, C. Macharis et G. Baudry (eds), chapter 11, Edward Elgar Publishing, (2018), https://doi.org/10.4337/9781788111805
- [Quels indicateurs pour une juste valorisation de l’environnement ?, Rodica L., T. Vallée et Guillotreau, in «Environnement et développement durable dans les politiques de l’Union européenne : Actualités et défis », G. Brovelli, (2017), pp.81-92.
- The Challenges of Regional Integration and their Assessment, Vallée T. and T.N.A. Nguyen, in S. Lagrée and V. Diaz, Etudes de l’AFD n° 8 | Shared Challenges for Development within ASEAN – Applied and Analytical Methods, (2016), AFD, Knowledge Publishing House, pp.37-60.
What is DOCKSIDE for you :
A tool of mutual development for research and high-level training programs between European and Cambodian researchers interested by environment, sea-related and water issues.