Workshops & Seminars 16 March 2018
Our Partner University of Vigo, Spain will organise a Workshop, please read below to participate
- Are you a PhD candidate, staff in the maritime law field or researcher in Cambodia?
- Do you want to build the network and be involved in research on the Maritime law, law of the seas, and labour law with University from Spain?
- Are you interested in attending to the international conference which is related to the law of the sea in Spain?
Let’s grab this chance now! If your answers of above questions are “YES”, you could apply for this international conference in Spain.
The 4th INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE REDEXMAR.
“BLUE GROWTH STRATEGY AND THE LAW OF THE SEA”
The IV International conference REDEXMAR: “Blue Growth Strategy and the Law of the Sea” is to be held in Pontevedra –Faculty of Social and Communication Sciences- the 07th and 08th of June 2018.
REDEXMAR is integrated by four research groups seated at the University of Vigo, Santiago de Compostela and A Coruña. All its members are involved in research on The Law of the Seas, Maritime Law and Labour Law. This Workshop will discuss issues such as sustainable development, new technologies, Blue Growth, marine genetic resources or fundamental rights of sea workers.
This Network is funded by the Regional Government –XUNTA de GALICIA- (Rede de Excelencia de Estudos Xurídico-Marítimos, ED431D2017).
- Jaime Cabeza Pereiro.
Professor of Labour and Social Security Law –Catedrático-. Univesity of Vigo.
- Mª Belén Fernández Docampo.
Associate professor of Labour and Social Security Law. University of Vigo.
- Gabriela A. Oanta.
Associate professor of International Public Law. University of A Coruña.
- Annina C. Burgüin.
Manager Fundación MarInleg.
- Irene Dozo Mougán.
Candidate of PhD of Labour and Social Security Law. University of Vigo.
- María Emilia Casas Baamonde.
Professor of Labour and Social Security Law –Catedrática- Complutense University of Madrid.
- José Manuel Sobrino Heredia.
Professor of International Public Law and International Relations –Catedrático-. University of A Coruña.
- Rafael Casado Raigón
Professor of International Public Law and International Relations –Catedrático-. University of Córdoba.
- Monika Tomaszewska.
Professor Wydzial Prawa i Administracji. Uniwersytet Gdanski, Poland.
- Laura Carballo Piñeiro.
Professor, Nippon Foundation Chair of Maritime Labour Law and Policy, World Maritime University. Lecturer in Private International Law. University of Santiago de Compostela.
- Verónica Ruiz Abou-Nign.
Professor, University of Edinburgh.
If you are interested in attending the Conference, the period of registration will be from 1st April to 1st June 2018.
Registration fee to attendance: 150 €.
Registration fee to submit presentation: 150€.
The registration fee includes: attendance, coffee-breaks, lunch (7 and 8 June) and dinner (7 June). Please indicate in the registration form the attendance to lunch and dinner (if desired).
The registration fee should be transferred to the following bank account of the Universidade de Vigo: account number to be determined.
The presentations will be exposed by the author during the International Conference.
1. GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSIONS:
Deadline abstract submission is 30th April, 2018. Abstracts have to be sent to email@example.com. Authors will be notified no later than 15th May, 2018 by the Organising Committee in case of acceptance.
2. Formal submission requirements:
- Submissions should include:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Affiliation and University
- Email address
- Abstract (max. 1500 words)
Once verified the registration of at least one of the authors, accepted submissions will be scheduled in the congress programme for their presentation on June 7th and 8th 2018.
If the author of the presentation wishes, the presentations will be published in a collective book. Full text has to be sent no later than 30th September 2018, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acceptance of the submission for publication requires:
- Maximum length is 15 pages
- Times New Roman 12, simple line spacing.
- Accepted formats: .doc or .rtf
- Submissions should include:
- Authors: First name, last name, affiliation or professional post, home university, institution or organisation.
- Index with the sections of the text
- Short summary (max. 120 words)
- Text with headings and subheadings.
VI. ACCOMODATION IN PONTEVEDRA:
The HOTEL RÍAS BAJAS (http://www.hotelriasbajas.com) and the HOTEL GALICIA PALACE (http://www.galiciapalace.com) offers special rates for participants.
For more information and registration Please Contact: Ms. Irene Dozo by email: email@example.com