Full name : Channraksmeychhoukroth DANY
Gender : Female
Work location : Royal University of Law and Economics (RULE)
Academic background :
- 2013 – 2015: LLM in Comparative Law (Specializing in Law of the Sea), Nagoya
- 2009 – 2013: Bachelor of Law, Royal University of Law and Economics (Cambodia)
Bachelor of Law in English, English Language Based Bachelor of Law
Program, Royal University of Law and Economics (Cambodia)
Bachelor of Education, Institute of Foreign Languages, Royal University
of Phnom Penh (Cambodia).
Current position held:
2016 – Present: Deputy Director of the English Language Based Bachelor of Law Program (ELBBL), Royal University of Law and Economics (Cambodia)
Field of research : Law of the Sea, International Environmental Law, International Human Rights Law, and International Commercial Arbitration
Research interests/topics: Maritime Boundary Delimitation, Right to a Healthy Environment, Conformity of Goods under CISG, and Power and Jurisdiction of the Arbitral Tribunal
Research projects :
Raoul Wallenberg Institute (RWI), Sala Traju Association, and DOCKSIDE
- 2018: International Congress of Teaching Innovation, Spain, “The Organization of Legal Education and Moot Court Competition in Asia”.
- 2018 : 15th Asian Law Institute Conference, Korea, “The Recognition of Right to a Healthy Environment in Cambodia”.
- 2017 : 3rd Comparative Human Rights Law Conference, Cambodia, “The Recognition of Right to a Healthy Environment in Cambodia”.
- 2015 : Thesis, Nagoya University, Japan, “Methodologies for Delimiting the Adjacent Maritime Boundary Between Cambodia and Thailand : A View on International Jurisprudence”.
Network activities :
- Member, DOCKSIDE
- Researcher, RWI Research Initiative
- Senior Researcher, Sala Traju Association
Your involvement in Dockside:
- October 2018: Participated in Staff Mobility to University of Vigo, Spain
- February 2018: Participated in Training Session on “Implementation of Distance Learning”, NUM, Cambodia.
What is DOCKSIDE for you: “A platform to learn, research, and share