Full name : Carmen Padín-Fabeiro
Gender : Female
Work location : University of Vigo
Academic background :
– Degree of Economic Sciences and Business Administration by University of Santiago de Compostela (Spain), 1998.
– Doctor in Economic Sciences by University of Vigo (Spain), 2004.
– Stable member of the faculty of the University of Vigo since 2013
Current position held/most recent position held :
Professor of the Department of Applied Economics at the University of Vigo (Spain).
Faculty of Economic Sciences and Business Administration, University of Vigo, 36310 Vigo (Spain).
Your research :
Field of research : Natural Resource EconomicsField of research : Natural Resource Economics
Research interests/topics: Marine Tourism, Local development
Research projects (Some of the most important you were involved in):
● “Programa de consolidación y estructuración de unidades de investigación competitivas”. Funded by Xunta de Galicia, Consellería de Educación e Ordenación Universitaria. Period 2014-2017.
Scientific articles/conferences (links, pdfs…) : …
● Padin, C.; Ferro, C.; Svensson, G. (2017): “Validity and Reliability of Satisfaction as a Mediator between Quality Constructs in Manufacturer–Supplier Relationships Through Time and Across Contexts”, Journal of Business-to-Business Marketing, vol. 24 (1), pp. 1-17, doi.org/10.1080/1051712X.2016.1275799 : https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/1051712X.2016.1275799?scroll=top&needAccess=true
● Padin, C.; Svensson, G. (2017): “Understanding negative emotions in services through teleological actions”, International Journal of Quality and Service Sciences, vol. 9 (1), pp. 67-84, doi.org/10.1108/IJQSS-03-2016-0018 : https://www.emeraldinsight.com/doi/full/10.1108/IJQSS-03-2016-0018
Your involvement in Dockside: Staff member