Full name: Raquel Fernández González
Work location: University of Vigo
- Degree of Economic Sciences at the University of Vigo, 2010
- PhD in Economic Sciences at the University of Vigo, 2015.
- Interest/field of research: Natural Resource Economics, Marine economics
Research projects (Some of the most important you were involved in):
- Financed by The European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No. 677039.
- Financed by The European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No. 613571
- Financed by The European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and Innovation programme under Grant Agreement No. 635761.
Scientific articles/conferences (links, pdfs…):
- Caballero-Miguez, G. y Fernández-González, R. (2015): Institutional analysis, allocation of liabilities and third-party enforcement via courts: The case of the Prestige oil spill. Marine Policy. Vol 55. pp. 90–101.
- Álvarez-Díaz, M., Fernández, R. and G. Caballero (2017): “Institutional change, specific investments and photovoltaic power plants: The energy policy of solar farms in Spain”, in Schofield, N. y G. Caballero (eds) (2017): State, Institutions and Democracy: Contributions of Political Economy. Springer. New York.
- Fernández-González, R., Pérez-Pérez, M., Lemos Nobre, A. and Garza-Gil Mª Dolores (2019): “Evolution and trends in a Spanish fishery of anchovies” in Tavidze, A. (eds) (2019): Progress in economics research. Nova Science Publishers Inc. New York.