UPDATE : DOCKSIDE Project still receives the bid until the 23 January 2018 – same deadline and address
On 7th December 2017, DOCKSIDE Project made a publication on the local newspaper The Phnom Penh Post in regards to the Invitation To Bid for our Cambodian Partners Universities’ equipment on the account of DOCKSIDE Project.
DOCKSIDE Project is co-funded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union.
Disclaimer : This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication [communication] reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein
The text written on the newspaper reads as follow:
INVITATION TO BID
Date: December 07th 2017
The Doctoral program in Khmer universities strengthening the international development of environmental and maritime research (hereinafter called DOCKSIDE EU Project) with Ref. 573790-EPP-1-2016-1-FR-EPPKA2-CBHE-SP has received a Grant from Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union. DOCKSIDE EU Project is a structural project, which is intended to promote Higher Education Institute in Cambodia by collaborating with European universities partners lead by The University of Nantes (France). Therefore, the Grant will be applied to eligible payments under the contract for procurement of the university’s equipment as following: Desktop and Laptop Computers, Televisions, LCD Wall screen Projectors, Sound systems, Printer, Photocopy Machines, Video Conference, servers and network accessories.
- DOCKSIDE EU Project now invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders for the supply of the university’s equipment.
- Procurement will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding (NCB) Procedures in accordance with Competitive Bidding Procedures under the Laws and regulations governing public procurement within the Kingdom of Cambodia.
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the Bidding Documents at the French Law Cooperation at the Royal University of Law and Economics (RULE).
- The bid must be delivered to the address given below before 9:30hrs AM on January 8th 2018. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of Bidders representatives who choose to attend at the address given below at 10:00hrs AM on January 8th 2018.
- All bids shall be accompanied by a Bid Security of not less than two (2) percent of the bid price in US Dollars.
- The address referred to above in the office of French Law Cooperation at RULE: Blvd. Monivong Khan Chamcarmorn, Phnom Penh, Attention to THANG Vong Sovityea, Tel. 855 78 599 955 and email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- The principal recipient of DOCKSIDE EU Project reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids without giving reasons thereof.