Field of research : Food Science and Technology
Research interests/topics: Food microbiology
Research projects (Some of the most important you were involved in) :
● 2017- Present: Project Manager for the project “Technology Development and Process Modification for Ensuring Safety and Prolonging the Shelf-life of Fermented Vegetables Produce by Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) in Cambodia”, funded by USAID through SE SAIN-RUA.
● May to October 2018: Project leader “Development of soybean paste mix with tofu processing treated by heat and food grade chemical application” funded by Royal University of Agriculture.
Scientific articles/conferences :
Chay, C, Dizon, E.I., Elegado, F.B., Norng, C., Hurtada,W.A. and Raymundo, L.C. (2018). Quality improvement of traditional rice liquor (srasor) processing in Takeo Province, Cambodia. Food Research 2 (4):299 – 306.
Network activities :
● Member of Food Research Journal
● Member of Cambodian Society for Research and Development (CSRD)
● Member of Cambodian Association of Food Science and Technology (CAFST)
● Member of SEARCA Alumni, Associates, and Fellows
Your involvement in Dockside: Scientific committee member